Double core technology closed-loop current transformers for railway engineering
The current transducer WKO-2C-B with hall effect elements and double-core technology has an extended frequency response up to 150 kHz and an accurate phase response. The WKO-2C-B guarantees an increased current measurement accuracy better than 0.3% in the whole frequency range: DC to 150 kHz.
A completely redesigned electronics ensures that the new C/L current transducer has better drift compensation and an extended temperature range from -40°C to 85°C.
The current transformer has a modular design which allows a variety of mounting options. The cost-effective basic model consists of a housing with screw terminals, bushing for cable and holes for fixing. Optionally, the transducers are available with mounting kit for busbars, molex connectors and feets for horizontal or vertical mounting.
- EN 50178:1997
- UL 94-V0
- EN 50178
- EN 50155:2007
- IEC 61373:2010
Unique Selling Point
- Fullfils the required railway engineering safety standards: EN 50178, EN 50155:2007 and IEC 61373:2010
- Shock- and vibration tested according to IEC 61373:2010
- High current measurement accuracy of 0.3%
- Modular mounting plates providing universal mounting options
- Lower sensitivity to external magnetic fields
- Bidirectional and isolated current measurement up to ±750A current output
- Modular mounting plates
- REO double core technology
- All materials manufactured using UL listed materials
- Primary rated current : 500 – 2000 A
- Measurement range : 0…3000 A
- Frequency range : 120000 Hz